帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2004-8-30 19:07:22  | 显示全部楼层 | 阅读模式

Are you

Are You Lonesome Tonight

Elvis Presley

Are you lonesome tonight, do you miss me tonight? Are you sorry we drifted apart? Does your memory stray to a brighter sunny day When I kissed you and called you sweetheart? Do the chairs in your parlor seem empty and bare? Do you gaze at your doorstep and picture me there? Is your heart filled with pain, shall I come back again? Tell me dear, are you lonesome tonight?

I wonder if you’re lonesome tonight You know someone said that the world’s a stage And each must play a part. Fate had me playing in love you as my sweet heart. Act one was when we met, I loved you at first glance You read your line so cleverly and never missed a cue Then came act two, you seemed to change and you acted strange And why I’ll never know. Honey, you lied when you said you loved me And I had no cause to doubt you. But I’d rather go on hearing your lies Than go on living without you. Now the stage is bare and I’m standing there With emptiness all around And if you won’t come back to me Then they can bring the curtain down.

Is your heart filled with pain, shall I come back again? Tell me dear, are you lonesome tonight?

[MP=00,00,true]http://www.jazzsky.com/music/song/D/areyoulonesometonight.wma[/MP]

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-8-30 19:09:12编辑过]
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

版主

积分
发表于 2004-8-30 19:13:33  | 显示全部楼层

壁炉、红酒、一曲幽幽的JAZZ

静静聆听内心世界的声音, 常常有令人欢喜的旋律响起。 可以简单、可以深沉, 可以抒情、可以喧闹。
回复