[无事发疯]《圣经》伊甸园一节里的红楼手法运用

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2004-10-2 13:37:47  | 显示全部楼层 | 阅读模式

“假期怎么过?假期怎么过?”口中叨叨咕咕这句没答案的话,此时此刻的偶,正左手抱着《圣经》,右手捧着《红楼》,坐在阳光下晒太阳。自己看着自己都感动得鼻涕拉呼的:多么老而弥坚、不追八卦之志的向阳山坡啊!

读着读着,在《圣经》中读出了黄色!乖乖,阶级敌人隐藏得多么深啊,采用的完全是和红楼梦一样的手法,乡亲们! 且看在“Adam and Eve”及“The Fall of Man”这两节中,一些段落的语带双关、弦震二音的隐晦写法:

Adam and Eve Now the Lord God had planted a garden in the east,in Eden; and there he put the man he had formed. and The Lord God made all kinds of trees grow out of the ground_trees that were pleasing to the eye and good for food. In the middle of the garden were the tree of life and the tree of knowledge of good and evil. ... ... The Fall of Man Now the serpent was more crafty than any of the wild animals the Loard God had made. He said to the woman:" Did God really say,' you must not eat from any tree in the garden' ?" The woman said to the serpent ,"We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden,but God did say, 'You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.' " "you will not surely die," the serpent said to the woman. "For God knows that when you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil." When the woman saw that the fruit of the tree was good for food and pleasing to the eye, and also desirable for gaining wisdow, she took some and ate it. She also gave some to her husband, who was with her, and he ate it. then the eyes of both of then were opened,and they realised taht they were naked; so they sewed fig leaves togother and made coverings for themselves.

... ... The man said,"who told you taht you were naked? Have you eaten from the tree from which I commanded you not to eat?" The man said,"The woman you put heere with me----she gave me some fruit from the tree, and I ate it." Then the Lord said to the woman,"What is this you have done?" The woman said,""The serpent deceived me.and I ate it." ... ...

以上是大家都耳熟能详的故事情节:上帝在伊甸园的正中间种了一颗美丽的树,树上的果子鲜艳欲滴;这同时又是一棵善恶之树、智慧之树,吃了这树的果子后就能和上帝一样分辨善恶、知道美丑。上帝告戒亚当和夏娃不要去吃这树上的果子,后来蛇引诱夏娃去吃,夏娃又给亚当吃,吃完他们就发现自己什么也没穿,还是裸体,就到处找树叶缝起来遮羞。上帝来伊甸园找他们时,他们躲在树丛里藏了起来,并回答上帝说因为他们没穿衣服不好意思见人。上帝因此发现了这个秘密。

上帝后来大怒,就惩罚蛇终生爬行,让女人生孩子遭受痛苦,让男人劳作;又让他们互相仇视,让女人怕蛇,蛇咬男人,男人统治女人,等等。

读来读去,发现整个也是一《红楼梦》的手法!!!

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

月光贵宾

积分
发表于 2004-10-2 18:06:59  | 显示全部楼层
是有点无事发疯的样子哦,好久不见向阳君了,跑哪作神仙去了? 不会跑到瓜瓜的街道办事处去了八?? 没看出来,你也是个红楼迷呢,哈哈,问好了:))
我看到青草以外的。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2004-10-3 06:53:24  | 显示全部楼层

无事发疯,圣经红楼,向阳花开,天高云淡。送给楼主,继续继续~

[MP=0,0,true]http://www.wwenglish.org/ftp1/tenacity/cm/49.mp3[/MP]

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2004-10-3 20:43:26  | 显示全部楼层

假期怎么过?假期怎么过?”口中叨叨咕咕这句没答案的话,此时此刻的偶,正左手抱着《圣经》,右手捧着《红楼》,坐在阳光下晒太阳。自己看着自己都感动得鼻涕拉呼的:多么老而弥坚、不追八卦之志的向阳山坡啊!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

能有这样的空闲看看书,晒晒太阳,幸福的向阳山坡哦~~~~~~~~~

一字无题处,落叶都愁
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2004-10-5 16:47:29  | 显示全部楼层
呵呵,该拿圣经和红楼梦晒晒太阳~